Luxury custom dance costumes made in the U.S.A.
Bespoke costumes designed from an artist’s perspective with a keen eye for details; I will work with all body types to make the most of your assets and complement your dance style that not only looks great but feels great too! As all Azya’ Michelle costumes are unique creations made to the specifications of each customer, no two are exactly the same. If you see something you love, it can be used as inspiration for your own special costume.
I also offer costume repairs, alteration and design overhauls. Please use the contact form below to reach me with any questions.
Curious about my design process? Check out the article I wrote about designing costumes over at the Sequins and Shimmies Blog
Costume Process: Once a base design and budget are decided, I ask for a signed contract detailing payment and timeline, a 50% non-refundable deposit, and a completed measurement form in order for work to begin. After those are received, I will update you as your piece progresses. The finished costume will be sent when the final payment is received in full.
Categories are shown on either the website or on photos on the Azya’ Michelle Facebook page next to the name of the dress (for example Amazonite Copper – Chic, Sequins Garden - Polished).
Two piece sets
- CHIC ($500 - $650) - Clean, classic lines with thoughtful embellishments
- POLISHED ($650 - $800) - Sophisticated designs with an abundance of sparkle
- ELEGANT ($800+) - The whole shebang with all the glitz and glamor that you want and need!
- BEGUILING ($120 - $300) - A clean, basic Beledi that you’ll reach for again and again.
- BEAU ($300 - $450) - A dress with pizazz that will stand out on stage.
- BELLISSIMO ($450+) - Red carpet worthy dresses with the support you need for any performance!
- CAPES - $180 no decoration, price with decor depends on choice
For more pictures please visit and like my Facebook Page- Azya' Michelle